Friday, August 20, 2010

Fantasy Faces

Ok - I feel such an idiot - it took me about 10 minutes to look all around this Blog page to see where I "post a new post".  Now that've found it....I just wanted to say that I have one more item to buy and then a few days of "practising" and I will be ready for production..oh yes - I just have to get the packaging printed.  I'm going to be making the clear stamps a very pale pink..hence the saying  - "our stamps are tickled pink!" Apart from Farnie - I'm still sitting at the drawing board creating a few more of him - I also am going to have stamps like the ones here - fantasy faces with lots of areas for beautiful colour, glitter and embossing powders.  Shamela, very dear person, is pushing me to get cracking asap and I really am getting there but seeing SO many brides are getting married at the momet and we're still getting their dresses made and making sure their day goes off perfectly... - please bare with me.... take care of each other, ciao Moraig

1 comment:

  1. Not to worry, I am sure we have all been through "don't know what to do" on our blogs(speaking from experience) Not surprised Shamela is pushing you Moraig, these designs are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete